Brand: Black & Decker
Color: Chalkboard Surface
- Chalkboard Surface - Get creative! The exterior of the slow cooker is a chalkboard, perfect for drawing on and for writing down recipes or allergy concerns. Great for getting kids involved in the kitchen!
- Chalk Included - You get two sticks of chalk with the slow cooker. Plus the surface works with any traditional chalk sticks (not recommended for use with chalk pens).
- Locking Wires - The locking system lets you take your favorite food to potlucks and tailgates. Plus, it stays out of the way when cooking at home.
- Built-In Lid Holder - Keep countertops clean and stir & serve without holding the lid! The built-in holder props the lid conveniently on either of the side handles.
- Digital Controls - Choose the time and heat, and the slow cooker does the rest, switching into "Warm" mode when cooking is complete. Use the "Stay-On" option for extended slow cooking. 7 Quarts - Make a hot meal for the whole family and have plenty of delicious leftovers with room for over eight servings in the 7-quart crock.
Publisher: Black & Decker
Warranty: 2 year limited warranty.
Create delicious meals that fit your schedule with the BLACK + DECKER Portable Digital Slow Cooker with Full Chalkboard Wrap. Just gather ingredients in the 7-quart stoneware crock, then use the digital controls to set the timer and heat level (low, high, warm). The programmable slow cooker automatically switches to “Warm” mode when cooking is complete, so you’ll have a delicious meal right when you need it. And you can take it anywhere! The locking lid and large handles ensure mess-free transport from the home to the office, the tailgate, or the family get-together. Cleanup is easy with the dishwasher-safe stoneware crock and tempered glass lid. Plus, the exterior is a chalkboard surface that lets you get creative—label it for potluck dinners with allergy information, write down recipes for easy meal prep, or draw a fun design to liven up your kitchen. It’s all up to you!
Set It & Forget It!
Three heat settings give you flexibility to cook on your schedule. Low for longer cook times, High to get dinner on the table faster, and Warm to keep food at perfect serving temperature.